[PLUG-Devel] kdevelop templates missing

der.hans PLUG at LuftHans.com
Fri Feb 19 00:33:16 MST 2010

moin moin,

we're using FC8 and Knoppix 3.5.1 with kdevelop in class. The materials
are all built around using the templates that have been in kdevelop.

In playing with newer systems the templates seem to have mostly gone away.

I would prefer to avoid requiring students to download a bunch of extra
stuff. This is especially so for any Live CDs we want to use.

Did the templates move to a new package or did they just go away?

I've been mostly investigating Ubuntu, but the templates appear to also be
gone in newer Fedoras.

I would like to move the class to either Kubuntu LTS or CentOS. I need to
show the department head that we can provide the devel environment he
wants.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes        http://www.TwoGeekTechs.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.