[PLUG-Devel] New JavaScript User Group PHX/AZ

Michael J. Ryan mygroups at tracker1.info
Thu Feb 18 21:18:29 MST 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/javascript-az

The first meeting will be on March 1st at Gangplank from 6:30 pm until 8pm.

The discussion email list is for JS based discussion, as well as planning
meetings.  I'll be putting up a syllabus for the first meeting on Monday.  The
plan is to have a general syllabus up a week before a meeting, with a followup
post-mortem within 3 days after, eventually would like to post video of the
meeting online with the post-mortem.

The meetings are set for the first and third monday of the month.  The first
meeting meant to be a more basic/intro meeting, and the second being a more
advanced meeting on the same/similar topic to the first meeting.

If anyone is interested in presenting for the jQuery meetings in April, please
let me know.  Also, I'm looking for someone working with a server-side JS
technology for June.  (node.js, Jaxer, etc).

--
Michael J. Ryan - http://tracker1.info/