[PLUG-Devel] Free class: AGL-101 - Introduction to Agile and Scrum

Alan Dayley adayley at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 22:39:43 MST 2010

I had to invite all you Linux coders and project managers to this
event!  You can see what has been taking up much of my free time
lately.

I'm pleased that I'll again be teaching the Gangplank Academy AGL-101
course this month.

What: AGL-101 - Introduction to Agile and Scrum
When: Saturday, December 18, 2010 at 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM (with a break for lunch)
Where: Gangplank HQ, 250 South Arizona Avenue, Chandler, AZ

Please RSVP to plan attendance logistics:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=165752250126806

The class is no cost.  The content will introduce the attendees to the
Agile Manifesto and Scrum framework.  There will be some slides to
support the emphasis on interaction and active learning.

I led this same course last September and I enjoyed it immensely.
Feel free to pass this invitation along to others who might be
interested.