[PLUG-Devel] intro to Android tonight

Paul Hahn paul at hahn.name
Thu Apr 1 14:12:08 MST 2010

Android Scripting is fair game, however... this is a bit last minute
and I will be presenting and I am not an professional Android
developer, I am a C++/Java programmer who is just learning Android. I
consider this relevant and interesting, so decided it would be a good
idea to address it for us.  I will have a short presentation
introducing the Android architecture: the API divisions, and the way
things are set up. A short demo program or two will then be
presented/coded demonstrating Android integration with Eclipse. After
that consider it open discussion for any topics Android related.

If you are an Android developer , then feel free to bring your
knowledge with you and even a short presentation if you wish. If
everyone likes this, we can have more in depth presentations on
Android and competing Linux mobile technologies in the future .

Thanks,

Paul Hahn