[PLUG-Devel] ANN: PLUG Devel Meeting TODAY!

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Thu May 7 10:57:28 MST 2009

The PLUGdev meeting will be held 7:30 – 9:30 PM ROOM 203 at
The University of Advancing Technology
2625 W. Baseline Road
Tempe, AZ 85283-1056

It will be brief meeting, I will be there to announce a few developer
related news items and discuss the direction of PLUGdev - if there is
interest I will also discuss (in a preliminary way) the reasons for
going through the configure/make/makeinstall process, as opposed to
just issuing a DEB or RPM - with Apache httpd as the example. this is
really just a "find the room meeting" that shouldn't last more than an
hour, bring your laptops and we will see if they connect to the
projector etc. practice randr.