[PLUG-Devel] kernel travel job

der.hans PLUG at LuftHans.com
Fri Mar 20 19:26:06 MST 2009

moin moin,

know anyone interested in a kernel job that is mostly travel?

I believe the company is more interested in trouble-shooting skills than
coding capabilities as they believe the latter is easier to teach.

The job is probably not publicly listed, so let me know if you're
interested and I can pass it on to the hiring manager. He's at a
well-known, established company in the Free Software community.

As I understand it, the job would be providing customer support that might
often have to be onsite.

ciao,

der.hans
#  ... All true wisdom is found on T-shirts.