[PLUG-Devel] HackFest This Saturday at UAT Noon until 3ISH BUFFER OVERFLOWs In Linux

eculbert eculbert at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 12 19:24:06 MST 2009

BTW, Possibly?? the 'wireman' will be at the scottsdale community college hamfest and sells connectors/cable/etc MUCH cheaper than even Fry's if anyone wants some... 6am-noon,

Cannot promise he WILL be there, but usually is and cheaper cables than just about anywhere..unless you make your own.

73

Ed/ke7feg  ....Now that November is here, April can wait!

On 2/23/2007 the morse code requirement was dropped for getting
a ham license. Now just pass the written exams which are on the
web at arrl.org for questions and http://www.kb0mga.net/exams/