[PLUG-Devel] ANN: PLUG Devel Meeting canceled

Fox, Reed M. RFox at Volt.com
Wed Mar 4 16:19:07 MST 2009

Hi Alan,

Hope all is well with you.  I am one of you quite PLUG members and
looking to get more involved.  First let me say I'm not heavy Linux
user, rather more a casual user.  My main reason for joining the group
is to network with others.  I am a recruiter for Volt Technical
Resources here in Phoenix.  I have a consulting opportunity available
for a Linux Developer that maybe one of the members would be interested
in.

Do you typically get involved with job openings and the PLUG members?

Thanks,
Reed

Reed Fox
Technical Recruiter

Volt Technical Resources
3020 East Camelback Road, Suite 365 | Phoenix, AZ  85016
rfox at volt.com | t: 602.889.0708 | f: 602.955.7288