[PLUG-Devel] OT: Match.com's Message System Exposes Private "Outside" Email Addresses

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Thu Jun 25 08:05:14 MST 2009

Match.com, the popular paid online "secure" dating site, was found to
reveal private email addresses during messaging.</p>
Email Reply headers in the Messages reading pane reveal the "outside"
email of the dating parties to each other.  So my reading pane shows
clearly at the top of an email Match.com "Message" thread:</p>