[PLUG-Devel] West Side Meeting - Tonight 19:00

Ryan Rix phrkonaleash at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 14:17:47 MST 2009

Hi guys,

Since no one has stepped up with a specific location for tonight's West Side
Meeting, Hans  has decided that we will meet at Arrowheade Towne Centre's
main food court. We have no presentations scheduled right now, so unless
anyone decides to come up with one before then, or wing one once everyone
arrives, this will be more of a stamtische event.
The food court has various fast food outlets, and there are a ton of
different restaurants in the area should we decide to move to a different
location, so it should be a nice relaxing evening of GNU/Linux and Free
Software. I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to make it tonight, since I was a
little off kilter last night and forgot to make plans, but Hans will be
there, so hopefully we can expect the normal group of guys to show up :)

See you tonight (maybe)
Ryan Rix

--
Ryan Rix
(623)-826-0051

Fortune:
Will this never-ending series of PLEASURABLE EVENTS never cease?

http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://twitter.com/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash at gmail.com          | MSN: phrkonaleash at yahoo.com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh at irc.freenode.net/#srcedit,#teensonlinux,#plugaz and
      countless other FOSS channels.