[PLUG-Devel] topic for Thu?

der.hans PLUG at LuftHans.com
Tue Aug 4 02:12:29 MST 2009

Am 03. Aug, 2009 schwätzte Scott Harris so:

> When I look at the "Upcoming events" "PLUG Devel Meeting" it says the
> "Presentation this month" is on MPC.

Sorry, I didn't see that when I looked Sunday night.

> That is what I will be presenting.

Then it all works out :).

> I would also like to talk about a presentation I would like to give in
> October identifying and fixing performance issues in C++ projects.

Sounds like a good topic. Talk to Ed :).

My apologies to everyone as I thought Ed had access to update the events,
but it's not completely workiing for him. Hopefully I just fixed the
problem, but there have been delays on the site updates up until now.

ciao,

der.hans
#  "Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man
#  of value" -- Albert Einstein