[PLUG-Devel] December Linux Security HackFest - Hack 2 Learn NOW

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sat Dec 13 12:16:02 MST 2008

IRC Freenode = pluglabs  JOIN US

hamachi networks =

network | password
obnosis | obnosis
sisonbo | sisonbo

hamachi target = spider.obnosis.com  5.126.117.197 - on obnosis network

There's a Drupal running there to post in or exploit.

All ports and services on this system are fair game.

When a flag is obtained - notify IRC users and send email to lisakachold at obnosis.com so JLaforge or Slofgren can verify it.

www.Obnosis.com |  http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Citations:obnosis |  (503)754-4452
Catch the January PLUG HackFest!   Kristy Westphal, CSO for the AZ Department of Economic
Security will provide a one hour
presentation on forensics 1/10/09 Noon at UAT.edu.