[PLUG-Devel] DECEMBER HackFest is REMOTE 12/13/08

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Wed Dec 3 18:00:36 MST 2008

The PLUG December Linux Security HackFest is REMOTE New Targets will be provided.  PLUG IDS testors and team encroachers will have an opportunity to demonstrate realtime system identification, tunneling and scanning via realtime conditions using Internet while accessing an example server and sharing networking via Hamachi.We will request you complete a quick IDS verification of your team flag win for credits.  IDS team members willing to watch logs are welcome also. Join our IRC channel:freenode.net - #pluglabsHere are the commands you need to do on a Backtrack livecd to use Hamachi:modprobe tuntuncfghamachi-inithamachi startUpon successful completion you will need to start or join our network. Network name: pluglabs Password: pluglabsDECEMBER HackFest CALENDER: http://plug.phoenix.az.us/node/651JANUARY HackFest CALENDER: http://plug.phoenix.az.us/node/651www.Obnosis.com |  http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Citations:obnosis |
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=obnosis (503)754-4452Catch the January PLUG HackFest!   Kristy Westphal, CSO for the Arizona Department of Economic
Security will provide a one hour
presentation on forensics on 01/10/09.