[PLUG-Devel] DDS presentation

Scott Harris harris_s at ociweb.com
Fri Aug 8 10:33:01 MST 2008

Hi Hans,

Is the following what you are looking for?

Scott

An introduction to Object Management Group's (OMG) Data Distribution
Service (DDS) specification and its open source implementation, OpenDDS.
DDS is a publish & subscribe communication framework.
See more about the open source implementation at http://www.opendds.org/ .
See the DDS specification at
http://www.omg.org/cgi-bin/doc?formal/07-01-01 .

Bio:
Scott Harris is a Principal Software Engineer at Object Computing, Inc.
http://www.ociweb.com/
Scott was a lead on the initial development of OpenDDS and has a lot of
experience supporting a popular open source CORBA implementation, TAO.