[PLUG-Devel] Seeking October 5th presentation

Chris Beber cbeber at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 10:29:37 MST 2006

I may not have time to do a large presentation, but I could do a smaller
presentation, either on a web development framework in perl called Catalyst
or I could do a small presentation about some javasript libraries that I've
been playing around with

Catalyst:
http://www.catalystframework.org/

Javascript libraries: