[PLUG-Devel] dev mtg cancelled

der.hans PLUG at LuftHans.com
Wed May 31 22:53:13 MST 2006

moin moin,

The devel meeting tomorrow is cancelled.

We didn't have a presentation, so we're cancelling.

See the discuss list for developing info on the east side meeting next
week.

The west side meeting will be moving to a new location. We will have
a computer classroom with workstations available for use during the
meeting. To kick off the new location Brian will give a class on using the
Blender interface.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  "So the environment is not a luxury ... It is an economically important
#  insurance policy whose wisdom we ignore at our peril."
#  -- Klaus Toepfer, U.N. environment agency Executive Director