[PLUG-Devel] Meeting this Thursday! Topic?

Joseph Sinclair plug-development at stcaz.net
Tue Jan 31 19:39:54 MST 2006

I have 3 offers:
1) I can present a *preview* of the keynote I'm giving at the PHX JUG on Feb 8, titled "Using Web Standards to Create Great Websites That Everyone Can Read" about Web accessibility, CSS, and a few other bits.
2) I can present more ad-hoc on the Netbeans IDE.
3) I can champion C++ and/or Java (I work with both fairly extensively) for Alan's idea to hold a roundtable discussion of the recently mentioned article comparing C++, Java, Python, and Ruby.