[PLUG-Devel] Re: Google presentation request

Scott Gonyea atrus at aitrus.org
Sat Jan 14 17:09:44 MST 2006

I like the idea of discussing Google Video--why they chose different DRM schemes
from what is available through Windows Media, Quicktime, or (vomit) Real; how
they plan to compete with the iTunes video services; platform support; as well
as what codecs they're using to encode the video.

And hey, where my Google Wallet?  I want to get rid of Paypal :(

Scott