[PLUG-Devel] Re: Google presentation request

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Sat Jan 14 13:55:36 MST 2006

Alan Dayley wrote:

>Chris, of Google, offered to provide a presentation to the devel group.
>  He indicated that he could get people from the project team for the
>topic we want to learn about.  We need to pick what we want to hear
>about before I make the request.
>
>Please visit http://labs.google.com/ and discuss in the list what
>project or technology you would like to hear about.
>
>Please respond and discuss by Tuesday since I'd like to request
>something by Wednesday.

When I first saw Google Sets I got very excited. Then they came out with
Google Suggest, another good one. The problem so far is that they
haven't seemed to combine the two! Or have they?

Often a search revolves around one keyword that belongs to multiple
sets. Trying to get the results you want can be tricky. Sets+Suggest
would help a lot...

--
Darrin Chandler
dwchandler at stilyagin.com