OT: Linux software engineer position

Scott Gonyea atrus at aitrus.org
Thu Oct 20 23:30:28 MST 2005

Do you take people who want to learn?  I once turned on a computer
before; boy was it hard, with three separate buttons.  While I'm
still not sure what the other two do, I think I've nailed down how
the big one works.  I can't say I've got 5 years experience with all
this "kernel" stuff, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

Scott