Prior Art

Alan Dayley plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue Mar 29 08:20:03 2005

Eric \Shubes\ said:
> I'm thinking along the same lines as Bryan.
>
> Bryan.ONeal@asu.edu wrote:
>> Without proper documentation it is very difficult to
>> 1) Understand what your needs are and develop a solution to fit them:
--[clip]--

When I brought up the complaint about "lots of documentation" my point was
not to advocate little or no documentation.

My point was that within the context of Trent's ticket project proposal,
the amount of documentation he listed was a huge project all by itself.
It was just an example of why I thought the project was too big, as he had
it defined.

Any project, especially one with more than one developer, needs adequate
documentation for internal and external users.  I will not against argue
that.

Alan