Epson Stylus C86 Inkjet Printer

Joseph Sinclair plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri Jun 10 12:41:02 2005

If you like the HP printers, they have excellent support for Linux available via an open-source driver project.  I mentioned this in the discuss list a few weeks back (http://lists.plug.phoenix.az.us/lurker/message/20050522.100733.3895720b.en.html).

That said, I haven't heard anything bad about the C86 printer.  There's a thread on discuss where a couple of Epson printers were discussed, the head is at (http://lists.plug.phoenix.az.us/lurker/message/20050521.213958.c3b907b8.en.html)

==Joseph++
Be kind to your friends...  Don't use Outlook Express.
Help the digital economy, kill viruses, and eliminate spyware...  Run GNU/Linux.
Support your local schools...  Stop software patents and copyright abuse.