development project

Joseph Sinclair plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon Feb 28 12:36:02 2005

--------------020609030405000307080303

It's at Adtron in the Cotton Center (Near Broadway and 48th St.),
there's a map on the PLUG website.

Bryan.ONeal@asu.edu wrote:

>BTW Where is the plug-devel metting?  All I have in my planer is Devel March 3
>Discusion of Event Planner. :)
>
>On Wed, 23 Feb 2005, Vaughn Treude wrote:
>

>>I must have missed this one.  Was this something that got discussed at the
>>last developer meeting?  I'm rather busy at the moment but may have a little
>>slack time soon, and I'm a very experienced developer.
>>
>>Vaughn
>>
>>On Wednesday 23 February 2005 09:25, you wrote:
>>

>>>Sorry for replying to the wrong list.  I updated my desktop and my email
>>>client filters are a bit scrambled.
>>>
>>>As I stated in the discuss list:
>>>
>>>"Well, Joseph is the point man on the project, as far as I know.  He is
>>>also due to give the Devel presentation next week so maybe he is
>>>concentrating on that preparation before firing up the project.  It would
>>>be good to bring it up in the Devel email list.
>>>
>>>"I have not contacted Derek about a GNUe presentation, though he probably
>>>will see this exchange.  I'll check with him."
>>>
>>>I have sent a persentation invitation to Derek.  We'll see how his
>>>availability is.
>>>
>>>I have purposefully been holding back on pushing the project.  I'd like to
>>>see others step up and do things in the group.  So, I bring the issue up
>>>but am backing off ot let others take the reigns and the lime light, as it
>>>were.
>>>
>>>Anyone is welcome to bring it up and push the issue further.  Email Joseph
>>>directly and get stuff going.  I'd like to see it grow.
>>>
>>>Alan

--------------020609030405000307080303

<head>
</head>
and 48th St.), there's a map on the PLUG website.</font><br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:Bryan.ONeal@asu.edu">Bryan.ONeal@asu.edu</a> wrote:
 cite="midPine.GSO.4.21.0502281151130.3051-100000@general3.asu.edu"
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">BTW Where is the plug-devel metting?  All I have in my planer is Devel March 3
Discusion of Event Planner. :)

    <pre wrap="">I must have missed this one.  Was this something that got discussed at the
last developer meeting?  I'm rather busy at the moment but may have a little
slack time soon, and I'm a very experienced developer.

Vaughn

      <pre wrap="">Sorry for replying to the wrong list.  I updated my desktop and my email
[...]

    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->