The project

plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu Feb 24 15:01:02 2005

I like the name Pensive :)
1) Refrance to the HP series in which it is a magicle devise used to store
your thoughts
2) It defines how I feel when I can no longer keep all this project infor in
my head!

As for designer and test I am in all the way...  And I may be able to do some
coding latter, but for now I have no time. (Due to the many projects/event I
am dealing with)