Navy SBIR Linux Opportunities

Michael R. Crusoe michael at qrivy.net
Mon Aug 1 11:07:28 MST 2005

Howdy all,

The DoD have released the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) topics list for FY05.3. This solicition include two topics from the Navy that specifically mention Linux:

N05-139                  Data Distribution Service in Linux Kernel Module

and

N05-143                  Backplane Internet Protocol Connectivity in Linux

All the details: http://www.dodsbir.net/solicitation/sbir053/navy053.htm

It'd be great if someone here found a good fit with their abilities -- I like to have a high return on investment of my tax dollars!

--
Michael R. Crusoe