Project to Dissect

Joseph Sinclair plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri Apr 15 14:42:02 2005

--------------030204020305020604050401

If you're willing to wait a little while (a couple weeks, at most), you
can follow the event planning project we're doing here at PLUG.  The
sources will be in Java, and will be well documented, clean, etc...
We're just getting started, but the Subversion repository should be up
soon, and we'll start putting code in within 2-3 weeks.  In the
meantime, I'll be posting some coding standards, architecture documents,
requirements (user stories), etc... in the documentation and project
management repositories.  I'll post on the list when the repositories
are up and running, and available for you to browse what's there.  Once
we get started I'm hoping to post weekly status reports to the list, so
you'll be able to follow our progress that way as well.

Jared Anderson wrote:

>Does anybody know of an easy open source project I can dissect for educational
>purposes?  I don't really care what language.  I was thinking of something with well
>documented sources since I'm a development newbie.  Maybe a simple applet, desklet,
>slit-app, dockapp, etc.?

--------------030204020305020604050401

<head>
</head>
weeks, at most), you can follow the event planning project we're doing
here at PLUG.&nbsp; The sources will be in Java, and will be well
documented, clean, etc...&nbsp; We're just getting started, but the
Subversion repository should be up soon, and we'll start putting code
in within 2-3 weeks.&nbsp; In the meantime, I'll be posting some coding
standards, architecture documents, requirements (user stories), etc...
in the documentation and project management repositories.&nbsp; I'll post on
the list when the repositories are up and running, and available for
you to browse what's there.&nbsp; Once we get started I'm hoping to post
weekly status reports to the list, so you'll be able to follow our
progress that way as well.</font><br>
  <pre wrap="">Does anybody know of an easy open source project I can dissect for educational