Paul's Python Intro 01...posted on my geocities

ec plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu Sep 9 13:54:01 2004

Paul,

I used OOo from knoppix3.6 to post this to my
geocities site. It apparently was just a copy/paste
into OOo and then save as .html. I then went to my
acct at geocities and just uploaded the file, It seems
to work! Maybe it will work with plug just as 'lazily'
also.

http://www.geocities.com/eculbert/Python_1.html

=====
Cyclists should expect and demand safe