Taking a Project Public

Derek Neighbors plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu Sep 9 10:41:02 2004

You might want to look some at Pygmy (http://pygmy.sourceforge.net/) if
you have never seen it before.  It is another Python based email program.
I think your link for the screenshot is .png instead of .py.  Looks like a
pretty cool program.

Savannah will probably someday use Subversion but does not currently
(http://savannah.gnu.org/).  In order for GNUe to use subversion we just
bit the bullet and run our own.

-Derek