Swap usage discussion

Ted Gould plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri Jun 18 21:15:03 2004

--=-170atC9dLEr0fRQ+v4vA

On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 08:37, Alan Dayley wrote:
> I have not checked academic journal sources.  That's a good idea.  I have
> not sought out an academic journal index online.  Is there someplace
> online that provides searchable access to what has been published?

I think the best one for things like this is IEEE Explore, unfortunately
it is subscription based.  If you're a member of IEEE, I don't believe
it is that expensive.  My employer has a subscription for everyone, so I
don't know.  I believe that ASU also has it under a similar deal, so you
could go to the ASU library and use their access.  (anyone at ASU
reading?)

		--Ted

--=-170atC9dLEr0fRQ+v4vA

--=-170atC9dLEr0fRQ+v4vA--