Which Eclipse?

der.hans plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon Jan 19 01:46:02 2004

Am 17. Jan, 2004 schw=E4tzte Alan Dayley so:

> In anticipation of the Feb 5th presentation on Eclipse, I thought I would=
 try
> it out.  The question is: Which one?  There are two Linux downloads, one =
for
> Motif window system and the other for GTK.  I run a KDE desktop, with GNO=
ME
> applications from time to time.
>
> Which of the Eclipse versions should I try for best performance and
> experience?

I don't think Motif has ever been functionally reimplimented as Free
Software. Open Motif is available, but I think it's not the direction to go=
=2E

That would mean GTK is probably what you want to use :).

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  Strangers are friends just waiting to happen!