Online banking is restricting Linux Users!

technomage plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu Dec 16 23:32:02 2004

this is why I stuck with desert schools federal credit union. they host on
apache servers and linux boxen (through their contracted hosting co.).

so far, I have had no problems with them.

if a financial institution insists that you use a particular product, close
your accounts in the most public manner possible and let everyone know why
you are moving to "greener pastures". The more people are aware of the
"intentional use of compromised products in sensitive matters", the more they
may decide to steer business elsewhere.

as a general rule, if a place demands you use MS products for "secure"
communications, then they cannot be trusted with your info.

just my thoughts on it.