Online banking is restricting Linux Users!

Daniel Wolstenholme plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu Dec 16 12:21:02 2004

------=_NextPart_000_C547_01C4E36E.BA06EBE0

There's a much simpler solution for this: stop using that bank! Why do
you use a bank at all? They charge you fees for every little thing you
do. They're only out to make money from you, and really don't care about
keeping customers happy. The solution: stop being a customer, and go
some place where you're a MEMBER. Join a credit union.

I'm a member of AZFCU, and I've never had trouble using either Mozilla
or Konqueror on their website. On top of that, they never charge me ATM
fees, fees to see a teller, etc.

------=_NextPart_000_C547_01C4E36E.BA06EBE0

<HTML>
<BODY>
There's a much simpler solution for this: stop using that bank!  Why do you use a bank at all?  They charge you fees for every little thing you do.  They're only out to make money from you, and really don't care about keeping customers happy.  The solution: stop being a customer, and go some place where you're a MEMBER.  Join a credit union.<br>
I'm a member of AZFCU, and I've never had trouble using either Mozilla or Konqueror on their website.  On top of that, they never charge me ATM fees, fees to see a teller, etc.<br>

</BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_C547_01C4E36E.BA06EBE0--