uClinux project details? (Was: RE: Next Developers Meeting)

plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu Jan 16 16:31:02 2003

I might be interested too Rob - What are the details....?

                          <alandd@mindspring.com>
                          Sent by:                    To:   plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
                          plug-devel-admin@lists.PLU  cc:
                          G.phoenix.az.us
                                                      bcc:
                                                      Subject:                                          uClinux project details? (Was: RE:
                                                      Next Developers Meeting)
                          01/16/2003 03:21 PM
                          Please respond to
                          plug-devel

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003 14:43:42 -0700 Rob Wehrli <rwehrli@azpower.com> wrote:
> Alan,
>
> I have some uClinux development boards from
> Hitachi if anyone is
> interested in particpating in a cool embedded
> project...
>

> Take Care.
>
> Rob!

Well, I am curious enough to want to hear about it.  Tell us what the
project
is, what a participant would be doing.  Or, do you want a few minutes at
the
meeting to tell in person?  Or both?  :^)