Meeting schedule

Rob Wehrli plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed Dec 24 06:17:02 2003

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003, der.hans wrote:

> Am 23. Dec, 2003 schw=E4tzte Alan Dayley so:
>
> > 1. Monthly meetings.  I propose that the Devel meeting be a monthly mee=
ting,
> > starting from February on.  I think with the presentation offers and to=
pic
> > ideas suggested, we can do it monthly.
>
> Elite PC has offered to host meetings as well. One thing we could do ther=
> is have hack sessions or hands on presentations.
>
> Maybe meet there on the months we're thinking about picking up and keep
> meeting at Adtron even months. Or maybe just always meet at Adtron and no=
> confuse people :).
>
> ciao,
>
> der.hans

Where is Elite PC located?  We might want to consider the possibility of
semi impromptu sessions?  Something along the lines of, if anyone comes up
with an interesting presentation topic that they'd like to present, just
call a meeting, announce it and meet?  Depending on the month it is called
could indicate the meeting location?

Take Care.

Rob!