Possible topics list

plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu Dec 4 20:20:02 2003

I would definitely be interested in hearing about:

Driver Development - Especially the building of a sample driver.  (The book Linux Device Drivers has a chapter where you build a driver for some LEDs that you hook-up to the Parallel Port - This might be especially interesting in a live forum.)
Kernel Hacking - A live walkthrough/tour of interesting kernel code.  Kernel debugging.
Qt - Any kind of tutorial or walkthrough

I would also be willing to present:
OpenGL Graphics Programming
Eclipse - An open-source Java IDE
J2EE Web Application Development with Tomcat and MySQL
Building a C++ app Overview - Emacs/GCC/Make/GDB/

I'm definitely looking forward to making more meetings this year...
Bob Cober
azcoder@cox.net