Shadow password file

der.hans plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed Dec 3 16:51:02 2003

Am 03. Dec, 2003 schw=E4tzte Vaughn Treude so:

> BTW, I apologize for starting this thread on plug-devel.  I'm on both lis=
ts
> and being a bit lazy, I usually post by replying to a random message and
> changing the subject.  Didn't notice it was one of those devel messages.

That's why we have addressbooks. By replying to an email you're becoming
part of that thread. I generally don't use threaded MUAs, but those that do
probably get quite annoyed when a non-associated email with a non-associate=
subject gets tacked on to a different thread.

If all else fails, just cut and paste the addy from the other email. That's
probably less work than blanking out the previous subject and message.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  The Internet is the front line of the battle
#  to protect our freedom. -- Nathaniel Borenstein