Announce: Next Devel meeting

plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue Oct 1 16:05:01 2002

Alan - I will try to scrounge up the projector for the meeting.  I will
e-mail you tomorrow and let you know....

Also, if possible I would like to give a 10-minute demo of another game I
have been working on....

Bob

                          <alandd@mindspring.com>
                          Sent by:                    To:   plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us; plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
                          plug-devel-admin@lists.PLU  cc:
                          G.phoenix.az.us
                                                      bcc:
                                                      Subject:                                          Announce: Next Devel meeting

                          10/01/2002 02:32 PM
                          Please respond to
                          plug-devel

This is a repeat announcement.  The original came during the build up to
the
Install Fest II so maybe it got missed in the flow.  Please see the request
at
the bottom of the message as I have not recieved a response to it yet.

Arrangements have been made for the next PLUG Developer meeting.  Hans will
be
out of town for that day so I will be doing all the work.

What: PLUG Developer SIG Meeting
When: Monday, October 7th, 2002 at 7:00PM
Where: Adtron Corporation (see PLUG web site for details)
Topic: The Linux 2.4 SCSI Subsystem by Alan Dayley
   - Intro to SCSI
   - Subsystem Layers
   - Devices and the /dev tree
   - The Generic SCSI driver
   - SCSI Debug Support in the Kernel

The outline and content are still in flux a bit as I refine things.  If
there
is some part that you want to see a bit deeper, let me know.

I don't know if we will do the pizza and soda but I will announce same if
approved.

REQUEST:
We need a projector for the presentation.  If you can bring one to the
meeting
or can allow me to borrow one, let me know on or off list.  Otherwise, we
can
try to watch on a monitor.