getting mp3

Brian Cluff plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed Nov 20 13:18:02 2002

If you're using XMMS goto: Options -> Preferences -> Audio I/O Plugins(ta=
b)=20
and configure the "MPEG Layer 1/2/3 Player ....."  Thers is a Streaming t=
ab=20
that comes up in the new window.  Inside that tab there is an option for=20
"Save stream to disk"  Just select that and give it a location, and then=20
every song that you listen to that gets streamed will be saved in the=20
selected directory.

Brian Cluff