Looking for GPL'd C/C++ code browsing tool for GNU/Linux

Rob Wehrli plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue Mar 26 10:05:01 2002

On Tuesday, March 26, 2002 8:57 AM, Mark Taylor [SMTP:tomarkt@cox.net]
wrote:
> Hi Developers,
>
> Anyone have a recommedation for a free GNU C/C++ source code
> browsing tool.  I am looking for who calls who, click to definition of
> a Class, variable, function, etc. and ineritance hierarchies.
>
> regards,
>
> Mark Taylor
> http://members.cox.net/mkt24/

There is a GNU IDE that has a class browser, but I haven't used it
before...does anyone know if RHIDE has a class browser?

I do use Visual SlickEdit, which has a nice class browser that does exactly
what you're looking for...but is *not* free...the Linux version is
available as a downloadable demo from www.slickedit.com ...after using it,
you won't care how much it costs :)

Take Care.

Rob!