Fwd: RE: [azipa] Must be able to Handcode HTML?

Trent Shipley plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue Feb 19 20:10:02 2002

Does anyone here want to sponsor this proposal from AZIPA?

Maybe we should start a round table
group for the purpose of developing/designing/etc for better web design and
development.  I know I could learn a few things from the group and may have
a few things to contribute.

Subject: RE: [azipa] Must be able to Handcode HTML?
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 12:00:02 -0700
From: "KC" <kc@webliteplus.com>
To: "'Daniel Hoerr'" <daniel@filterindustries.com>, "'Paul Motter'"
<paulmotter@cruisemates.com>, <azipa@yahoogroups.com>

Paul and others who have shown interest in this topic,
I think you have hit the nail on the head.  Instead of belittling each
other, let's learn from each other.  When I have a problem getting something
to work right, I go to the code to see what might be amiss.  This doesn't
mean that I am a code junky just that it's another tool that I have
available to use.  There is so much to learn out there, that I just wish I
could get it all in my noodle.  :)   Maybe we should start a round table
group for the purpose of developing/designing/etc for better web design and
development.  I know I could learn a few things from the group and may have
a few things to contribute.

If this thread has done one thing for me, it's inspired me to take some time
to read a few pages out of my many HTML books.

Best Regards,
Karen