tonight's meeting

Rob Wehrli plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon Feb 4 16:55:01 2002

"der.hans" wrote:

> moin, moin,
>
> meeting is tonight. Vic lists it as starting at 19:00 on the web site, so
> that's when I'll be there :).

It sounds as if you've got plenty for this meeting, so I won't waste
developer's time.  If anyone *is* interested in IP*Works! for Linux C++
or Kylix, and does find it useful, nsoftware has offered our group a
$100 discount (for commerical, non-GPLd apps!).  Enter promo code
"RWE100" for your discount when checking it out online.
http://www.nsoftware.com

See you next time!

> Mark Taylor will be making a presentation on using C++ to write Linux device
> drivers.
>
> After the main presentation Brian should be giving us an update for the edu
> project.
>
> Rob has also volunteered to do a short presentation on a library that he
> finds useful.
>
> See the web site for directions. http://PLUG.phoenix.az.us/
>
> ciao,
>
> der.hans