devel mtg tonight

der.hans plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon Aug 5 03:25:02 2002

moin, moin,

Thurman will be covering I/O Operations tonight at Adtron starting at 19:00.

Adtron is supplying the pizza. Yay Adtron! :)

3710 E University Dr., Phoenix

That's near the University exit off I-10. See the web site for a map:
http://PLUG.phoenix.az.us/.

Presenter:  G.D. Thurman, teacher from Scottsdale Community College and all
around good guy.

Thurm will cover:

An overview of shell I/O streams.
An overview of shell I/O re-direction via the command-line.
Source code examples of a file-oriented command that can get input from both
files and the standard input stream.

Giveaways will be given away. ;^)
Adtron once again is picking up the tab for pizza and soda.
Alan will bring the ice!
We'll be happy to field any questions visitors may have about using Linux.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  Help Jerry Lewis stamp out M$...oops that's MDA - der.hans