Meeting on Monday (?)

Alan Dayley plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed Sep 26 16:35:01 2001

I have just been given permission to use a room here at my employer for our
meeting Monday.  This beats Rob's 5:00 deadline!

Here's the specs:
-Adtron Corporation (www.adtron.com)
 3710 E. University Dr., Suite 5
 Phoenix
-Attendees would enter through the Suite 4 door.
-Room is large, could hold 60+ if you wanted.
-Plenty of tables and chairs.
-Soda machine with cafinated beverages IN THE ROOM!
-Another soda machine and snack machine in the other break room.
-Sink and counter space.
-Restrooms just around the corner.
-Power outlets and a big white wall.
-No projector (does someone have one?)
-No network.  Room is wired but not connected.

Base rules:
-No alcoholic beverages but food and other drinks are fine.
-Standard security concerns and courtesy require that I would escort anyone
that wants to go any further than the restroom.

Easy access from I-10.
-From west exit on University.  Turn left and follow the street around the
bend to 37th.  Turn left and immediate right into parking lot.  Last door
on the east end of the building.
-From east exit on 40th.  Turn right and proceed to University.  Turn left
and proceed to 38th.  Turn right into parking lot on first driveway right
after 38th.  Door is right in front of you.

OR

We could meet at DevelopOnline.  :^)

Alan