Dev Meetings...

Rob Wehrli plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun Sep 9 17:54:01 2001

Just wondering what happened the first meeting.  I wasn't able to make
it.  I still have some cool stuff to hand out for October's meeting.
Also, the Parasoft people would like to come make a presentation of
their Linux port of Insure++.  Who is the "president" of these meetings
and who makes decisions regarding the content/agenda?  I thought that it
was strange that the "list noise" completely dried up as a result of the
meeting...everyone's questions were answered?  ...or was it such a
"success" that no one wants to talk about it?

Take Care.

Rob!