Linux <= 128MB

Nathan England plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri Oct 5 15:57:01 2001

--=-sqKxj8b8zSfWLZWHKfJu

HA HA HA HA
I haven't made it to a single meeting yet!  Or bandersnatch!
Only the picnic.=20

I'm hoping I'll make it to the next meeting, but something has come up
every single time and I couldn't make it..

But, are you talking east or west side? I'm on the east.  But I guess if
all else fails I can get the cd to Hans and he can deliver it if I won't
make it. =20

I'm just hoping to make it to bandersnatch this time. I still have never
been inside that place.=20

nathan

On Fri, 2001-10-05 at 15:47, Alan Dayley wrote:
>=20
> I'll take a CD at the next meeting.  Are you going to be there?
>=20
> Alan
>=20
> At 03:23 PM 10/5/01 -0700, you wrote:
> >I created a normal ext2 partition then unzipped the package on the zip
> >disk I used, then installed the lilo.tgz package=20
> >
> >installpkg lilo.tgz -root /mnt/zip  <or wherever you want the root to
> >be..>
> >
> >You could just install slack on it and only install the a1, ap1, and n1
> >packages that you want..
> >
> >ofcourse, a debian base install should work as well.
> >
> >Can you boot off a cd to install this, or do you need floppies?
> >Slack 7.1 would be the way I'd go if you need floppies, otherwise I'd go
> >with slack 8 if you can do it with a cd..
> >I even have a couple cds to give out..
> >
> >nathan
> >

> >On Fri, 2001-10-05 at 15:06, Alan Dayley wrote:
> >>=20
> >> Looks interesting.  However, this uses loadlin to "boot" Linux after D=
OS