Change subscribed email account

Alan Dayley plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon May 28 21:24:58 2001

Last week I migrated my email from Windows/Eudora to Linux/Kmail.  It works
well.  Co-incidently I have recently changed ISPs.

When I post to the list, I get a message back that my post is from a
non-member and must be reviewed before it will be posted to the list.
Obviously the list server is looking at more of the email headers than just
the "From:" or "Reply-to:" to decide if the email is from a list member.

Other than unsubscribing and resubscribing, can I tell the list to accept my
new header info as really coming from me?

Alan