Perl question

Carl Parrish plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon May 21 10:20:01 2001

Okay I should give more info. I'm going to need to deploy this
application on several servers all of which are going to be in seperate
time zones. However I want the time displayed to be the same. I'm
assuming that all of the admins are going to want it to be in EST. So
what i'd like to do is code them all to get the time from some central
server running on EST without messing with the local time.

Carl Parrish