MyLinux PLW at LinuxFund.org

Rob Wehrli plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu May 3 05:11:02 2001

Everybody...

http://www.linuxfund.org/development/project/?id=44

Please visit the above URL, register as a user and contribute your 1500
"Penguin Pesos" to the MyLinux Project today!  Let the funding people at
LinuxFund know that we support MyLinux by adding your comment, too!  It
doesn't cost you anything more than a few moments.  If you haven't
received
your SuperH T-shirt, this is one way to get the ball rolling!  If you
register and contribute the maximum penguin pesos then send me an email
with your mailing address, I'll send you a free SuperH t-shirt!  (Note:
Free t-shirts sent only to areas where a maximum of $5.00 US shipping
cost
is required...expect longer shipping times for non-US localities.)

Be sure to also tell your friends about it so that we can max out our
ability to receive funds from this source and help bring MyLinux closer
everyone's reach!

Note that registering at LinuxFund.org is free!

Take Care.

Rob!