infrared

der.hans PLUG@LuftHans.com
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 00:46:55 -0700 (MST)

Am 28. Aug, 2000 schwäzte Lucas Vogel so:

> Does anyone know of a good place to start learning about infrared? I am
> looking to find out whatever general fundamentals are available, especially
> what differences there may be between remote control and computer/laptop IR.
> I've done a couple of searches but I get back such a broad spectrum that I
> don't know where to correctly begin to get a good understanding.

IR was big on the ASULUG list earlier this year. Mostly to do with
automating stuff around the house and building remote controls or some
such.

http://lists.asu.edu/

Somewhere there's a way to search the mailing list. Probably also linked
from http://ASULUG.asu.edu/.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com
#  Like the maid, I don't do (M$)Windows. - der.hans