Installfest 1/4 cancelled

PLUG Announcements plug-announce at lists.phxlinux.org
Fri Jan 3 18:34:06 MST 2014

Unfortunately, late Friday I got a call from the scheduler at UAT saying
that he had not been notified by Maintenance or anyone else that they will
be doing floors Saturday and the entire campus will be closed.  Sorry for
the late notice -- it could not be helped.

--
Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.